Courtney Marie Photography


Information For Courtney Marie Photography

Wedding and Lifestyle photography. Specialising in capturing intimate and precious moments that life allows you to so easily forget. Emotive ,fun, relaxed and romantic photography

My photography style is authentic, emotive and fun with a hint of romance. My approach to your day is not just that of a photographer but as a friend. Your photographer is the one supplier you will spend the most time with on your big day so it's important we get on. I don't offer a standard service of turn up for you on the day. I go above and beyond to really build a relationship with you before your day so you're not only comfortable with me and my camera but also so I know EXACTLY what you want and how you want your day captured with you and your nearest and dearest. My photography style is 90% documentary/reportage which means I capture things as they happen and in the moment. The laughs, the tears and the love. ALL OF IT!. the other 10% of the day is when I whisk you and your family off for structured shots chosen by you. If you're looking for a photographer who truly knows what a wedding should be about, get in touch, I would love to hear from you!

Courtney Marie Photography at a Glance

Price Range icon
Price Range
£600 - £1300
For me, there is nothing better than capturing emotive, raw, passionate and most of all REAL moments. I have a freak obsession with capturing moments that life lets you so easily forget. My style? My style isn’t for everyone, If you’re looking for tradi Documentary, authenticity and creativity is my style. No forced poses, no awkward standing….. just you, laughter, emotion and most of all LOVE. Not to mention how much fun we will have doing it! If your up for being creative, adventurous, authentic and you want someone to be as just as excited about your special moments as you!? .. I mean truly, I will shed a tear at your speeches, be prepared! For me photography isn’t for money, its because i’m a hopeless romantic who loves the little moments! and because of this, I don’t offer a standard service, If you’re looking for a photographer to just show up for you on the day and get the job done, we p But if you want someone to be just as excited as you, want to know about those little details your planning and well, become friends? I think we will suit nicely! By the end of it, i’ll be like a bridesmaid but with a camera! Your photographer is the person you will spend most time with on your big day so its important you like me! If you think the above resonates with you , Then get in touch lets grab a drink or two and get excited together! Pricing Category : ModerateMinimum Price : 1300Number of People In Team : 2Bridal Prep ShotsArtisticDramatic View More
First Look PhotographerReportage DocumentaryTraditional ClassicSecond Shooter AvailableStay Through SpeechesDigital Editing and AirbrushingEngagement ShootsFlexible Hours On The DayPublic Liability InsuranceLarge Group ShotsPersonal Online GalleryBack Up Equipment View Less

Current Promotions

Exclusive Promotion:

5% off all booking made for 2020/2021 and a beautiful free glass box with usb and various prints from your beautiful day

UKbride Power User Discount:


Become a Power User

UKbride Member Discount:


Top Wedding Tips

Take a moment at your top table to just really look around at every single one of your loved ones that have come together to celebrate the two of you in love.

Brides- DO NOT WEAR A BRA on the morning or night before your wedding if you are wearing a backless or strapless dress.

Plan and have your day exactly how you want it and with exactly who you want it with. Just the two of you? that's fine! 100 guests, that's also fine! it's your day, no-one elses.

Real Weddings

Courtney Marie Photography Real Weddings
An outdoor ceremony that dreams are made of
The Real Wedding of
Beth and Bill
Courtney Marie Photography Real Weddings
The Real Wedding of
Emily and Ben


UKbride Approved Supplier
UKbride Approved Supplier

Courtney Marie Photography Reviews

This supplier doesn't currently have any Reviews. Be the first to submit a Review for Courtney Marie Photography .

Add Review


97 Valentine Close, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS14 9NZ

Courtney Marie Photography

  • 97 Valentine Close
  • Bristol
  • Gloucestershire
  • BS14 9NZ
  • United Kingdom

Meet the Owner

Image of Key Person Courtney Marie Photography
Courtney Marie Photography

Hi, I’m Courtney! I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in the south west of the UK but available for travel ALWAYS. Let's talk!