Ways to Create a Floral Impact on the Day
Flowers make everything pretty, and on a wedding day, floral patterns can be used in so many ways and in so many elements of your day.
1. Stationery – This is the first thing your guests will see so hint at your colour scheme with perhaps sunflowers or peonies to add a touch of yellow or pink.
2. Hair – There are some absolutely beautiful and delicate hair accessories you could incorporate into your day. These kind of hair accessories transform your hairstyle from everyday to bridal.
3. Cake – There are two ways you can do this. Get your florist to decorate the cake with natural flowers or, if your cake designer is up to the task, get flowers made from icing. Some cake designers can do this incredibly and sometimes you can’t even tell they’re edible!
4. Photo Booth Backdrops – If your budget allows it, get a wall of flowers – they can be natural or fake. The bright colours and beauty of the flowers make it a perfect backdrop for homemade photo booths.
5. Animals – If you’re having your pet there or you’re being taken to your wedding via horse and carriage, make little fresh flower hair accessories or wreaths.
6. Entrances – And finally, flowers create grand entrances to your wedding venue. Whether you have a floral archway or just