How can I get notice of marriage certificate with this coronavirus epidemic going on
As far as I know you cant until the registry office is open again! We have until july 9th to get ours
You cant. You've got to wait for offices to reopen. I've been told to ring in July.
I emailed my local register office and they phoned me back and booked me in. I’m in ashford In kent. We’ve been booked in for August x
Unfortunately you can't until they reopen.
I've postponed my wedding this year and my notice runs out in time for my new date. So hoping I can get an appointment in July 🤞
I’m Reading and got an email from Registrar that we have to wait until they are reopen. Waiting game!
I received a text to say that none are taking place until further notice but to ring them when government restrictions were lifted. Luckily my appointment was at the start of the 3 month window for us to give notice, so I'm presuming there will be allowances made for the current circumstances if they are a bit later than they should be :)
I was meant to give notice earlier this month. The registrar office phoned me to let me know they have moved my appointment to the beginning of July. I'm guessing they are dealing with weddings already booked in atm.
When do you get married? As long as you can get in a few weeks before you should be ok.
You can’t. We have our wedding moved from The summer to November. We’ve just got to hope we have gave notice in time because we were meant to Marry abroad so didn’t do any U.K. prep at all x
I received an email with them cancelling my appointment. We have to wait for the lockdown to lift x
Same problem. But our notice needs to be given before end July x
Im due to give notice on 17th july ? Our wedding is 26th sept and up to now its still going ahead 🤞 not heard yet about notice x
My appointment was this Saturday but emailed them and after a call back the scheduled for July
I’ve had 2 of my giving notice appointment cancelled due to the virus and they’ve said at the moment they aren’t reopening until the beginning of July. I’m due to get married on 22nd July this year so if this is the case i won’t of given sufficient notice and possibly have to reschedule everything just because of this...... My partner has given notice though as we live in different councils x
I've had my appointment with the council offices, earlier this month, cancelled. I will have to wait until they reopen. Should have been getting married 27th May.
Anyone who has already given notice, please sign and share this petition.
It will help a lot of us out!