Hi guys looking for some advice please! My wedding is 11th October this year all booked and all deposits paid for (some things are fully paid) then the other week I found out I was pregnant! (Total surprise as I didn't think I could have kids) I'm due 3rd of October. If I bring forward or put back my wedding I'll lose an awful lot of money, but I keep the date I risk the chance of not being well or possibly not being able to go to my own wedding (If there are any complications?) Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you!
Congratulations, that's amazing news!! Have you got wedding insurance as this might cover any costs of moving the wedding? Also try speaking to your suppliers as they might be able to arrange something :) good luck xx
Congratulations! Do check with your suppliers and explain the situation, as you are moving the date rather than cancelling - some suppliers will understand and allow you to just change the date. I think you definitely need to move the date - your due date is way too close for comfort, even if baby is on time you most likely wont feel up to a wedding!
Congratulations. I would ring vendors and ask what your options are. They might be a lot more flexible than you think.
Most suppliers will move the date for you - I had everything booked for 24/07/17 then fell pregnant so contacted everyone and they all let me postpone because I'd paid them money. It just depends if they've got the dates free. If people don't move your dates I'm pretty sure you're entitled to your money back
I would call round and speak to people and see what options you have with them. If you maybe move it back to a less popular season it may make it easier for them to move it for you and save you money on the costs
Congratulations. Speak to all your suppliers, hotel etc and explain the situation. Most will probably be very helpful and accommodating.
I would ring round and explain because you may go 2 weeks over your due date, you never know or you could go early! Who knows? It’s best to either bring it forward if that’s what you both want or even take it back a few months and have an extra little person at your wedding! Suppliers should definitely understand that your not cancelling your just changing the date x
I'd move the date as it's not worth the risk. Baby could come late or you could end up with a c section etc. Plus you wouldn't want to be looking after a new born at a wedding (mum of 2 here). It's your special day and there's a chance you could miss it if you keep the date x
We had exactly the same thing- meant to be getting married this June and baby due end of May but all our vendors have been so understanding and have moved the date till next year without any extra costs x
My friend has to move her wedding to next month as her baby was due same day as her wedding was booked no extra cost baby was born in September last year
I had to move our wedding because we found out I was pregnant. All our vendors moved our date for free, except for our venue, who charged £1250 to move it. They did offer one free date, but it was a Wednesday and didn't work for us. Congratulations and good luck.