FREE Wedding Table Planner

+ FREE Wedding Budget Planner and more wedding planning tools

Join now free to use

Wedding Forum - When no how do I book a minister????...

Not signed in (Sign In)

UKbride Supermarket

* Discount available to Power Users only. Terms and conditions apply. more

    • NatashaC12
      Got married 3 years ago
      Posted: Oct 6th 2016
      Just marriedBadgeBadge
    Hi everyone. I'm totally lost on when and how I book a minister. I'm getting married next year September in a golf club. I've looked around but I have no idea when it comes to who I should be asking permission from, when I need to book, where I get a marriage license from. HELP!! Lol. Xxx
    • lala "mod" bunni
      CommentAuthorlala "mod" bunni
      Got married 9 years ago
      Posted: Oct 7th 2016
      Ticker backgroundIs poweruserJust marriedBadgeBadgeTicker foreground
    You need to contact your register office and hope they have your date free ... if so they will tell you what time clots they ha D a nod you can go from there

    • LeanneR0186
      Got married 4 years ago
      Posted: Oct 10th 2016
      Ticker backgroundIs poweruserJust marriedBadgeBadgeTicker foreground
    Natasha if you want a minister to preform the ceramoney you need to contact a church directly. Then you need to apply for the marriage licence in the district you are getting married. If you want a civil service you can contact the same place for both. xx

    Members signature icon
    The Richardson's 31/12/16

Enter Now