We found the venue and a date that we put on hold. It is over Christmas period to new year this year. We don't want to spend much so was looking for the last minutes deals, hence only 7 months away. But H2B just asked his godparents and there not sure if they can come as might be in Australia for Christmas. Should be try to find another date or wait for another last minute deal next year. We are flexible with days of Friday or Saturday but busy all year until Dec. Not sure if H2B is trying to please everyone else or him self and us for our wedding.