Join now free to use

Wedding Forum - Bridesmaid bags...

Not signed in (Sign In)

UKbride Supermarket

* Discount available to Power Users only. Terms and conditions apply. more

• CamillaB
      CommentAuthorCamillaB
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

I have ordered thank you bags for my bridesmaid and moh.. but now i am wondering what to put in them? the jewellery i am buying them will go in it, but what else could i include?
    • Noodles
      CommentAuthorNoodles
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

I'm thinking of getting a few bits and pieces from the lovely vegan bath bomb shop - love their smellies! and maybe some Y@nkee candles too :)
    • CamillaB
      CommentAuthorCamillaB
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

oohhh thats a good idea, i could get a few mini candles, i was also going to put a thank you card in there, mini bottle of champers.. not too sure what else
    • kittyh
      CommentAuthorkittyh
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

What are their favourite things? If my girls were making me one it would be full of sweets haha! but my sis is really girlie so i might put in little make up bits? and for some of my other friends alcohol! you could get something small like a little compact mirror? they do some really cute ones and you can get them personalised...? or you can get personalised champagne flutes or cocktail glasses (i saw those at a wedding fair...depends what you want to spend...xx
    • kittyh
      CommentAuthorkittyh
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

My girls think they aren't getting anything cos their dresses were WAAAAYYYYY over budget but cos I am living in Thailand at the moment I have got them all a little silk oriental dressing gown in the colour of their bridesmaid dresses :) xx
    • CamillaB
      CommentAuthorCamillaB
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

ohhhh some amazing ideas coming in girls :) Thank you so much.
    • almost a year wife!!
      CommentAuthoralmost a year wife!!
      Ticker backgroundIs poweruserJust marriedBadgeBadgeTicker foreground
      edited

I've put in:
    Their gift, pandora charm
    Keyring
    Mini bottle of Asti which I've glittered up!
    Swarovski pen
    Im keeping these until we present them at the breakfast, their jewellery will be with their dresses for the morning of... 2 weeks and one day to go! Eep!

Members signature icon
    Ill marry my hero

• casbride87
      CommentAuthorcasbride87
      Ticker backgroundIs poweruserJust marriedBadgeBadgeTicker foreground

Depends on the age of your bridemaids, i have little bridemaids so i will be putting colouring books, crayons, mini toys, personalised dolls for each of them. For the older ones i am putting in them bath things, i have bought some posh looking perfume bottles and i will put their fave perfumes in, oh and jewellery. xxx

• LauraK7
      CommentAuthorLauraK7
      Just marriedBadgeBadge

I'm doing this too will get some little pampering bits

UKbride's £25,000 Wedding Competition Prize Partners

Enter Now